THIS EXPERIENCE INCLUDES :
- 3-night, double occupancy accommodations in an executive room in the Siam Kempinski Hotel in Bangkok, Thailand*
- Private ground transfers for two guests between Suvarnabhumi Airport and Siam Kempinski Hotel in an S-Class Mercedes Limousine*
- 1 canal tour for two to see the Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha, and Reclining Buddha from a long-tail boat*
- 1 art tour within Siam Kempinski Hotel of over four thousand contemporary and traditional artworks that line the lobby, lounge, corridors, suites, and other areas of the hotel not open to the general public*
- 1 five-course lunch journey for two at Sra Bua, with a wine pairing, and a meet & greet* with the head chef
- 1 three-course candle-lit dinner for two at Niche Terrace with a meet & greet* with the head chef
- 1 cookbook personally addressed & autographed by one of the head chefs*
- 1 cocktail experience for two at the Centara Grand Hotel, including private ground transfers to & from the Siam Kempinski*
- Health club access for two guests, including yoga, Muay Thai and the gym facilities*
- Concierge service to assist you in planning this exciting experience
*NOTE: The date, times, and configurations of all reservations for cars, hotel, tours, dining, etc are subject to venue and guide availability.
This once-in-a-lifetime visit to Thailand is jam-packed with culture and luxury, even for the most discerning traveller.
The ultra-luxurious five-star Siam Kempinski Hotel features a unique resort-like atmosphere right in the heart of the city’s premier shopping and entertainment district, surrounded by lush gardens and sparkling pools. With your executive level status, you’ll enjoy complimentary breakfast, drinks & snacks, afternoon tea, and evening cocktails, all complimentary. This hotel is also home to a world-class health club & spa, dining, art collection, and a large landscaped garden with multiple saltwater pools, a separate kids pool, and a kids club.
From your home base at the Siam Kempinski, you’ll enjoy several outings & excursions to experience a few more indulgences; from fine dining & cocktails, some including a meet & greet with the chef, to art & canal tours, right down to your limousine airport transfers, you’ll be bedazzled by Bangkok!