THIS EXPERIENCE INCLUDES :
- Two passes to enjoy a whale-watching adventure in the San Juan Islands, subject to availability
- Four-day economy class rental car, subject to availability
- 3-night, double occupancy stay at the Fairmont Olympic in Seattle, WA, subject to availability
- Daily breakfast for two guests
- Roundtrip economy class airfare for two, between two major airports within the 48 contiguous United States, subject to availability
- Concierge service to assist you in planning this exciting experience
Embark upon the Odyssey for a three to four hour tour of the San Juan Islands. Built in 1941, this converted U.S. Navy search and rescue vessel welcomes you aboard to experience her class and comfort as you cruise the San Juans on the multi-level wrap-around viewing decks which provide space, open-air, comfort, and lots of warm sunshine! The marine biologist on board will point out animals and educate you on what you are seeing during your adventure. Keep an eye out for orca whales, steller sea lions, harbor seals, bald eagles, gray whales, and great blue heron.
Your whale watching experience is a ninety minute drive north of Seattle, followed by a sixty to ninety minute ferry ride to Friday Harbor.
The Fairmont Olympic is one of the city’s most celebrated historic landmarks and a premier luxury hotel in Seattle. It is located in downtown Seattle, close to Pike Place Market and many local attractions. The Fairmont Olympic is also a local favorite for dining in Seattle with two award-winning restaurants; The Georgian, an elegant AAA four diamond restaurant featuring French-inspired Northwest cuisine, and Shuckers, one of Seattle’s oldest casual oyster bars.