THIS EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- 1 ‘short’ tour (two to four hour duration) for two guests, choices include, but are not limited to: Spirit of Philadelphia Lunch Cruise, Founding Fathers Tour, Italian Market & Magic Garden & South Philly Tour, Five-Spice Tour, Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom, Observation Deck and Night Tour, Historic Puzzling Adventure, Segway Tour, Bicycle Tour, Iconic Foods Tour, and so much more!
- 3-night, double occupancy accommodations in a superior room at the Sofitel Philadelphia Hotel, subject to availability
- Daily breakfast for two included with your stay
- Roundtrip economy class airfare for two, between two major airports within the 48 contiguous United States, subject to availability
- Concierge service to assist you in planning this exciting experience
Once the largest and most significant city in the country, Philadelphia has one of the richest histories in the USA; owing largely to the revolution. The stories, monuments, architecture, and museums are truly incredible. It’s modern day attractions such as Philadelphia Mills shopping district, the Italian Market, it’s stadiums, and eclectic restaurants are an absolute must experience for everyone!
Sofitel Philadelphia is ideally located between the French Quarter and Rittenhouse Square, within walking distance to premier entertainment and restaurants, and only minutes from other major attractions. Sofitel’s luxurious decor blends French elegance with American style, providing a refined and upscale environment, right from its rooms with marble bathrooms and soaker tubs, to the in-house brasserie with a modern French-inspired menu.