THIS EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Guided tour for four guests
- Private driver and English-speaking guide
- Concierge service to assist you in planning this exciting experience
Day One : Tel Aviv
- VIP tours of : Google HQ, Microsoft HQ, Yahoo HQ, Facebook HQ and WeWork
- Morning coffee at Kakao Cafe on Rothschild St. and lunch at the famous Jem’s Beer Factory
Day Two : Jerusalem
- VIP tours of: Mobile Eye, Umoove, Zuta Labs, Mobile ODT
- Lunch at Hachatzer at the Old Railway Station
Get to the bottom of the six-trillion dollar question and see first-hand how Israel, a sixty-year-old nation with a population of seven million, was able to reach such economic growth that a hundred Israeli companies are listed on the NASDAQ, more than those of any other foreign country in the world.
Spend two full days touring the Israeli headquarters of leading tech companies including Google, Microsoft, Yahoo and Facebook and meet some of the industry’s most recognized and respected leaders, visionaries, innovators and founders. Find out how Israel, a tiny country surrounded by enemies, in a constant state of war since its founding, with no natural resources, produces more startup companies than large, peaceful, and stable nations like Canada, China, India, Japan and the United Kingdom.
Israel today has more high tech startups and a larger venture capital industry per capita than any other country in the world. Enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime, private, behind-the-scenes tour with the experts, and be prepared to have your mind blown by what you discover!