THIS EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- 4-night, double occupancy stay in a Fairmont room at Fairmont St Andrews, dates subject to availability
- Daily breakfast for two guests
- One spa day, $500 Fairmont Gift Card
- One round of golf for two at a choice of The Kittocks or The Torrance courses, including club & cart rental, tea times subject to availability
- One private sightseeing tour for two with pick-up from Fairmont St. Andrews, guests’ choice, dates subject to availability & weather
- Concierge service to assist you in planning this exciting experience
The five hundred and twenty acre five-star Fairmont St Andrews resort encapsulates luxury, elegance, and truly breathtaking surroundings in the ‘Home of Golf’. A truly unique and special venue that makes your visit one to remember, with its lavish and stunning surroundings, peaceful setting and stunning cliff top views of St Andrews and the North Sea. The resort prides itself with an array of fabulous facilities including two championship golf Courses, The Kittocks and The Torrance, excellent dining experiences for every palette, ranging from their new Italian eatery La Cucina to The Clubhouse serving the freshest of steak and seafood. All of their two hundred plus luxury guestrooms are spacious and well-proportioned with thoughtful Scottish touches. The sumptuous Signature Spa offers a range of treatments including locally-themed massages, facial and relaxation therapies using exclusive Aromatherapy Associates products in twelve chic treatment rooms. The spacious swimming pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and relaxation room complete the experience, helping you to relax and unwind. Whatever the occasion, Fairmont St. Andrews is the perfect location to turn your getaway into a treasured memory.
You will also enjoy local sightseeing on a private tour with a local guide, who will give you a choice of unique half-day tours (four to five hours) showcasing some of Scotland’s historical treasures. There are many historical palaces & castles you may see and tour, a historical medieval village, and local distilleries. Or you may work with your guide to prepare a customized tour & enjoy Scotland on your terms.