THIS EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- 5-night, double occupancy luxury glamping accommodations on a wild game reserve, subject to availability*
- Three gourmet meals per day; includes limited alcohol
- Two daily game drives, morning and afternoon
- One game drive excursion to the ‘Big 5 Reserve”, for two
- One authentic Bush Braii (BBQ) for two under the African stars, atop a mountain
- Round-trip airport transfers from Johannesburg airport to Limpopo Province
*Sunday check-in, Friday check-out. Package does not include airfare, additional excursions, or gratuities
Enjoy five magical nights, for two, glamping on a wild game reserve in South Africa. Limpopo province is located approximately two and half hours north of Johannesburg. The beautiful accommodations are situated on the banks of three hippo-filled lakes and are surrounded by an abundance of African wildlife.
Your adventure includes daily game drives in search of: buffalo, giraffes, kudu, leopards, zebras, wildebeest and more. Enjoy the opulent seclusion, exceptional service, and inescapable breathtaking views. Awake to the sounds of hippopotamus, hyenas, leopards, wildebeest, as well as the famed go-away-bird. This luxurious, yet wild, South African adventure awaits you!