THIS EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- 3-night stay for four people at a five-star lodge in Argentina
- Private airport transfers
- Three days of dove hunting with English speaking guides including birdboys, gun cleaning, and ground transportation between hunting sites
- All meals and laundry service included
- Designated on-site American staff member will be present throughout the duration of your trip
- Concierge service to assist you in planning this exciting experience
The Province of Cordoba, Argentina is the premier destination for an unforgettable wing shooting trip. With estimates as high as fifty million doves in Cordoba alone, making them the world leader in the dove population. This particular location is the best of the best!
Enjoy a three-night adventure for four hunters, where the accommodations are world-class and the staff is the best in the business. From the white-glove service, exquisite gourmet meals, and the authentically decorated Estancias with old Argentinian antiquities, you’re sure to be impressed with the style and flair.
From the moment you get off the plane in Argentina until you board the plane back to the US, you will enjoy world-class service and return with unforgettable memories!