THIS EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Winery Train tour for two of your choice, including lunch, tour, and tastings, subject to availability
- 3-night, double occupancy accommodations in a Fairmont room with a king-sized bed in The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn, subject to availability
- Daily breakfast for two guests
- Roundtrip economy class airfare for two, between any major airport within the 48 contiguous United States and San Francisco, subject to availability
- Concierge service to assist you in planning this exciting experience
Begin your experience in the Wine Train Station, where our Wine Educator speaks about wine tasting and Napa Valley while you participate by tasting some of our favourites and asking questions. Board the train as soon as it arrives at the station, where you will be served a freshly prepared lunch from our onboard kitchen. Marvel at the beautiful western side of the Napa Valley through the expansive picture windows in our dining car. Then move to one of our restored 1915 Pullman lounge cars for dessert, coffee and cocktails. Next, you’ll transfer to a luxury motorcoach and head for an hour-long wine tour and tasting experience at Raymond Vineyards winery and ZD Wines Monday to Thursday. From Friday to Sunday enjoy a one and half hour tour and tasting at Domaine Chandon. You’ll refine your palette and taste the wonders that Napa Valley has to offer on this beautiful tour. During this getaway you will be staying at the elegant Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn, known for its charm and amenities. This getaway is the perfect way to experience the beauty of Napa Valley.