For the average airline passenger, flying is often unpleasant. Quarters are tight, the food is unsatisfying, the air is dry, we’re herded like cattle and the other passengers always seem to have crept out of the woodwork just for that particular flight. But since you’re supporting such a noble cause, it is only right that you reward your good deeds with a trip to Europe in Business Class! Arrive feeling refreshed and ready to go, from the moment you touch down in the destination of your choice in Europe!
- Major airline to be chosen by booking agent based on availability.
- Agent will endeavour to book direct flights whenever possible; 1 stop-over may be required in certain instances.
- Flights are not eligible for frequent flyer point accumulation.
- Booking agent will work together with you to try and book your trip for the dates of your choice, subject to availability.
- Tickets must be booked within 12 months of the date of purchase, and at least 60 days prior to date of departure.